This is our current policy and was revised on 10th March 2018. For further information please contact us.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
“Agreement” refers to the policies outlined in this document.
“Regenta Healthcare Limited”, “We”, “Our”, “Us” refers to Regenta Healthcare Limited, its directors, executives, employees, personal healthcare co-coordinators and agents, all affiliated websites, portals and applications owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Regenta Healthcare Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09088917 whose registered address is at 40, Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DE
“Consultant”, “Consultants”, “Our Consultants” refers to medically trained and qualified specialist doctors who provide the second opinion and who work with Regenta Healthcare Limited.
“The Website” refers to the internet website located at https://regentahealthcare.co.uk including the secure portal.
“Platform”, “Portal”, “Secure Portal” refer to the part of the website where you create an account and where the Consultant’s second opinion is available for you to view.
“Data” refers collectively to all information that you submit to Regenta Healthcare Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998 and from 25th May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
UK and EU Cookie Law refers to The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
“User” or” you” refers to any third party that accesses The Website for the primary purpose of availing of our Products and/or Services.
“EMR” refers to Electronic Medical Records and is a combination of the information your provide via the portal and the second opinion report prepared by the Consultant
“Services” refers collectively to everything the Company offers on the website.
a) The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c) “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
d) Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
4) Regenta Healthcare Limited and the Consultants working with Regenta Healthcare Limited, respect the privacy and confidentiality of every person and are committed to safeguarding the privacy and confidentiality of visitors to the website and users of the software, applications, services, affiliated websites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Regenta Healthcare Limited and hope that you reciprocate. Our policies comply with The Data Protection Act, 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your use of Regenta Healthcare Limited indicates your acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
5) In order to avail services provided by Regenta Healthcare Limited, you will need to create an Account on the website. At registration you will be asked for your personal details such as (but not limited to) gender, name, date of birth etc and details of your current medical complaints, previous medical history, previous test results and medication you may be on. You then set up a password to gain access to your personal account. You are responsible to keep your personal account safe and under no circumstances should you share your password with anyone. The second opinion report once ready, will be available for you to view in your personal account. After you create your Account, you can use the same details to log in to your account. We will use the email address you provide to validate your account and as the primary means to reset your password.
6) Your email address and mobile telephone numbers can be shared with third parties working with Regenta Healthcare Limited in the delivery and development of the services.
7) We may collect debit and/or credit card information, which is maintained by our billing processing partner in a secure vault (compliant with the payment card industry security standard) for use at the time of payment.
8) Some of the information you provide to Regenta Healthcare Limited may be classed as sensitive personal data under the Data Protection Act 1998. This may include information that you have provided on the Platform and Consultants comments, diagnoses and commentary as well as factual information, medical advice and the symptoms that you have presented with.
9) You authorise Regenta Healthcare Limited and its Consultants to access, review, research, analyse, discuss and copy your medical and personal information as may be necessary to provide the second opinion you request. Regenta Healthcare Limited or its Consultants cannot in any way modify the EMRs created by you. The use of your medical information will not exceed this stated purpose, unless and until you authorise and direct such additional disclosure(s). We believe this approach is for everyone’s benefit and best ensures the integrity of the information we hold.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
10) Regenta Healthcare Limited may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation)
(b) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to the level of service you purchase, contact with us via telephony, email or our on-line enquiries ticketing system;
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name and other personal details, your present and past clinical details, your current medication and details of all investigations that you upload onto our portal;
(d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including telephone number, bank, credit card or PayPal payment details); and
(e) Any other information that you choose to send to us including downloads, uploads and communication via your account on the portal, testimonials or blog reviews that you upload.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
(a) Administer the website;
(b) Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
(c) Enable your use of the services available on the website;
(d) supply to you services purchased via the website;
(e) Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
(f) Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
(g) Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
(h) send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
(i) provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
(j) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
(k) Keep the website secure and prevent fraud; or
(l) Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website under the terms of our disclaimer or terms and conditions.
(m) Conduct statistical analysis for improvement of the Services and customisation of UX-design and content layout creation; or
(n) Sharing with government agencies or regulators that oversee and monitor health care providers in both the public and private sectors.
12) Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on the website.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF SENSITIVE DATA
To Prevent Incidents and Protect You
14) Regenta Healthcare Limited may need to disclose your Personal Data to the extent required to prevent a serious threat to your health and safety or that of others (including but not limited to instances of child abuse or neglect). In such circumstances Regenta Healthcare Limited will only disclose your Personal Data to public bodies or officials who can help prevent the identified or possible threat (as permitted by s.31 Data Protection Act 1998).
To Prevent Public Health Risks
15) Regenta Healthcare Limited may share your Personal Data for public health activities, as required by departments or parties duly authorised by the UK Government. For example, we may share your Personal Data
16) To report reactions to medicines or problems with products;
17) If a Consultant believes that you may have been exposed to, or may be at a risk of spreading certain specified serious diseases or conditions.
Legal Disputes and Cases
18) If you are involved in a legal dispute, Regenta Healthcare Limited may share your Personal Data in response to a court order, legal demand or other lawful process.
19) Regenta Healthcare Limited may share sensitive personal data if asked to do so by the police in certain limited circumstances, including reporting of certain types of wounds.
20) Regenta Healthcare Limited may share, if required, your Personal Data with UK Government officials for national security reasons (as permitted by s.28 Data Protection Act 1998).
For our safety
21) For the protection of rights, property or safety of Regenta Healthcare Limited, it’s Consultants and/or business associates.
22) We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; prevent fraud and increase website security; provide you with an account control panel on the website through which to receive the services to which you subscribe. We will use the persistent cookies to:
Enable our website to recognise you when you visit and keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our website.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer (version 9) you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block All Cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
23) Regenta Healthcare Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
25) The importance of security for all your Personal Data including, but not limited to, sensitive personal data is of great concern to us. Personal Data collected via the Platform is stored in secure environments that are not available or accessible to the public; and only available to the members of Regenta Healthcare Limited team and its Consultants that are involved in providing the Service to you. Anyone who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination of their contract with Regenta Healthcare Limited and civil and/or criminal prosecution. We use the latest technologies to ensure utmost security, including utilising several layers of firewall security and encryption of personal data to ensure the highest level of security. All requests to the server pass through the hosting providers firewall followed by the servers own HTTP firewall. Any FTP (File server) requests are subject to banning and blacklisting which prevent forced entry. The database accounts only work locally meaning any external requests must go through the site and its firewall.
We may collect and store personal data on your Device using application data caches and browser web storage (including HTML 5) and other technology.
27) Certain features of The Website link to social networking websites. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any Personal Data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by third parties
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
28) Unless otherwise stated, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips and written and other materials that are part of Regenta Healthcare Limited and its Website are copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by the Company. No material from the Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except with express written consent of the Company.
29) In addition, you shall not commit any of the following acts through use of the Website: (a) transmit any content that is invasive of another’s privacy or otherwise objectionable; (b) use foul language or post links to adult-oriented content;
(c) transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of unrequested solicitation;
(d) post advertising messages or solicitations, URLs containing a referral code or referral address, or links to businesses or pages with advertising, including “blind” or “hidden” referral links; or
(e) collect, store, use or disseminate personal data or information about other users in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to, solicitation of products or services by mail, telephone or e-mail (e.g. e-mail addresses).
(f) web scaping, web harvesting or web data extraction for the purpose of extracting data from the website.
SECURITY WHEN USING THE PLATFORM
30) When using the Platform, all your Personal Data, including but not limited to your debit or credit card number(s), are transmitted through the internet using Secure Socket Layers (SSL) technology. SSL technology causes your browser to encrypt your entered information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL technology, an industry standard, is designed to prevent a third party from capturing and viewing your Personal Data.
31) You are required to go through a verification process to create and restore your Account. Online access to your Account is protected with a password that you create. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. Regenta Healthcare Limited will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (including unsolicited correspondence such as letters, phone calls, and email or text messages). You will only ever be able to reset your password using your registered email address for verification.
32) No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your Personal Data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure, Regenta Healthcare Limited cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Platform. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. You agree to not hold Regenta Healthcare responsible for any loss of your Data that may occur due to faults outside of the Website and its portal.
33) By using the website and/or registering with us, you signify that you agree to the terms of this policy. Please note that we offer the Site “AS IS” and without warranties.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
34) We believe that patients should have access to their medical information without charge where possible, to enable patients to take a more active role in their own health future. You can access your EMRs on the Website any time by signing in to your Account. This will be at no additional cost to you.
35) If you wish for a paper copy of your records, we can provide this to you at a fee of £15. This will be posted to your registered address within 14 days of receiving your written request.
37) You have the following legal rights in respect of you personal information
(a) A Right to request access to your personal data;
(b) A Right to request rectification of your personal data;
(c) A Right to request removal and deletion of your personal data;
(d) A right to request from us a copy of your personal data
(e) A right to request us to restrict processing of your personal data and to object to our processing of your personal data. This may impact on your use of the Services and/or Portal and/or we may be unable to provide you with the information about the Service that you have requested us to provide to you;
(f) A right to lodge a complaint
(g) If you wish to discuss or make a request in respect of any of the above right please contact us.
HOW LONG WE STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION
38) We retain your personal Data that has been used by Consultants to formulate the second opinion report and the report itself, for a period that is determined by the law in force.
39) If you join our mailing list, we will keep your personal information for that purpose until you tell us that you want to unsubscribe or be removed from the list. If you advise us that you do not want to be added to our mailing list or you ask to be removed, we will delete your personal data aside from maintaining a record that you have asked us not to send you marketing information.
NOTICES, AMENDMENTS and UPDATES
41) If you have a complaint please contact us.